Friday 14 January 2011

The wonders of Joss Whedon and Firefly

It's been a while since I last blogged and I'm terribly sorry. I've been busy with the whole work, work, College work thing (work=bore ) but I've managed to squeeze in time to watch Firefly!
I watched the first episode a few days ago and to be completely honest here, I thought the beginning of episode one started off in a wierd place. Now that could be how the series ends I don't know, all I'm saying is I found it strange to start off with and made me wonder whether I had skipped an episode or not. I continued with it though and didn't get into it straight away, it took me a couple of episodes but I finally succeeded into falling under Firefly's spell.
Now while we're on the subject of Firefly I would just like to say one thing, and that one thing is: Nathan Fillion (aka Malcom Reynolds) Seriously people, how hot is he?!
I didn't think I would even think that about him, I mean I saw him in Buffy the vampire slayer program before I saw him in Firefly I think (don't hold me to that.) He played this priest person I think but he was evil. I didn't think anything of him while he was in Buffy, but watching him in Firefly and it's like "Hel-lo" very wierd.
What can I say about the rest of the crew? I'm liking Zoe and her Kick -Arse attitude. I like a female who can stick up for herself. I'm not too sure about her husband (I swear he dies in Serenity film.. hmm)
I haven't watched many episodes but I can't wait to watch more and then the film so I can finally understand it, and then weep because it's over :(.  We don't see much of Joss Whedon in the U.K any more. He needs to make more series because I was a major fan of Buffy when that was on T.V and becoming a fan of Firefly, damn him.
oh well, I must go and watch more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment