Saturday 1 January 2011

So It begins

So, I've decided to create a blog because It's a new year and I've wanted a blog for ages but haven't got round to making one. I think why the heck not, while I blog I can develop my writing skills and confuse the nation with my whirlwind of scattered thoughts.

As It's a new year I've set myself a reading challenge I hope to complete before Christmas 2011 or maybe New years Eve 2011 because It will give me more time to read books. I'm going for a hundred books, which I'm confident I will reach long before my deadline, but you never know what's around the corner.  I could end up blind in a couple of months and have to listen to audio books. I'm not saying that's a bad, thing I personally tend to get bored with listening to them, I would rather read. 

I don't have a New Years Resolution yet and maybe that's a good thing, because how many people actually stick to their resolution's? i know the resolution's I have made in the past I have given up halfway through them or forgotten them and changed them to something else.

So without further ado, let the whirlwind of scattered thoughts start.

No comments:

Post a Comment